Vita-Myr Natural Mouthwash uses only natural ingredients, such as zinc, folic ccid, clove, myrrh oil, and distilled water.
- FOLIC ACID reduces gum inflammation and bleeding, as well as binding to toxins secreted by bacteria in plaque.
- ZINC is used because it is known for it's antioxidant properties, inhibition of plaque growth, ability to reduce wound healing, and important to cell reproduction.
- MYRRH oil is known to relieve inflamed mouth and throat tissues, and can tighten gum tissue, kills bacteria and stimulate the activity of white cells. An bonus benefit is the nice smell to combat bad breath.
- CLOVES oil is known to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing on sore gum tissue. Like myrrh, it also helps with odors.
- DISTILLED WATER because of the known negative side effects of using alcohol based mouthwashes.
Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Size: 8 oz