From the Hudson Valley of New York comes a premium line of men's grooming essentials - handcrafted, small batch, all natural. Check out Taconic and see what they are doing right. There are products for the wet shaving aficionado and the "no shave" enthusiast. Check out their 100% natural beard oil to keep your face forest conditioned and moisturized.
Artisan-crafted with a special blend of healing oils, you won't know how you lived without a staple like this in your grooming arsenal. It conditions to help control beardruff and itch. It tames and controls those wily whiskers.
- Safflower Oil - extremely moisturizing and conditioning to leave your scruff soft and shiny.
- Castor Oil - contains triglyceride fatty acid to give long-lasting hydration and nutrition.
- Light Grape Seed Oil - mild enough for the most sensitive skin.
Growing a beard can happen by neglect, but growing a great beard takes patience, care, and the right products to nurture good growth and healthy hair. Taconic offers the best.
- 100% natural, organic oils.
- 2oz glass bottle with stopper for precise dispensing. (A little goes a long way, and this quantity is almost twice what many others offer.)
- Scented with Urban Woods, a light aroma of cedar, tobacco, and bergamot.
- Apply 3-4 drops to palm and work through a slightly damp beard to distribute the product evenly.
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorium (*safflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (*castor) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, and proprietary essential oil blend. *organic