Yep! Your beard needs a comb, too. And when it is one from Big Red Beard Company, the hair on your head will be jealous. These stunning tools are handcrafted from natural lumber, designed and built tough enough for any beard length. When Big Red Beard Comb owner, Rick, was growing out his face fur, he quickly became disillusioned with the small plastic one he picked. It lacked warmth and created static. So, as a furniture maker, he turned to his medium of choice: wood. Trial and error led to a laminated technology that creates beautiful, strong, and flexible utensils. Grab your Big Red Beard Comb No.7, Cherry today.
The No. 7 is a small, on-the-go comb. It boasts the most teeth of any of their combs, but it is great for any length of beard. The handle is emblazoned with "Big Red No. 7" and it comes in a resealable, protective package with metal rivets. Every detail is attended to in this work of art.
With the No. 7 you get:
- laminated technology for strength and flexibility
- cherry outer layer, Eastern Maple inner layer - results in a maple pinstripe
- ideal for all beard lengths
- static resistant
- great for travel (but not suitable as a pocket comb. The No. 5 is better for that.)
- protective, recyclable, resealable package
Size: 4 1/2" x 7/8"
Made in Canada