- A head-to-toe moisturizing oil
- Use on hair, face, hand and feet
- Sustainably sourced from a women's cooperative in Morocco
"Liquid gold", "miracle oil", "turns back time". If all of this seems too good to be true, take a minute to check out Argan oil. Its surge in popularity is astounding and so are the results. Lucia Bay, a leader in the healthy and beauty industry, has recently launched their line of 100% Organic Argan oil products.
Why the buzz? Argan oil is chock full of moisturizing and skin-nourishing ingredients. Sustainably sourced, this rich, gold-colored oil is harvested by hand from the nut of the Argan tree in rural Morocco. (In fact, in Morocco, this oil has culinary uses as well - literally a head-to-toe, inside/out oil).
- Antioxidants - fight free radicals to slow the signing of aging
- Vitamin E - absorbs easily to help skin retain moisture, assists in cell regeneration to reduce aging skins, helps the healing process
- Lipids and fatty acids - help maintain moisture in the skin and protect against bacteria
- Paraben, sulfate, and toxin-free - and Lucia Bay products are never tested on animals.
What should I use it on? The Lucia Bay Organic Argan is blended with essential oils to give you a pleasant scent to use throughout your grooming routine. This bottle also comes with a pump so you can dispense exactly what you need, exactly where you want.
- face- use on fine lines and wrinkles to moisturize, as a pre or post shave oil, or even a beard tamer
- hands and feet - add hydration to dry fingers and toes and rub into cuticles
- hair - a few drops smoothed through your hair promotes a healthy shine, controls frizz, and moisturizes your scalp.
It might not be the fountain of youth, but it is a close second. Lucia Bay Argan Oil with Essential Oils.
Sourced from Morocco, bottled in the USA.