- Curated gift set by West Coast Shaving
- Set of bar soaps for long lasting cleansing
- 5 different soaps to try
We're raising the bar on grooming -- the bar of soap that is. If you've gone the way of "washes" or "cleansers", then it is time to get back to basics. A good bar of soap was good enough for your grandfather -- and we're pretty sure it is good enough for you. Just look at these moisturizing, long-lasting, great-smelling options.
- Duke Cannon "Big Ass Brick of Soap", Naval Supremacy - For those who have ever sailed the sea or even just admired its power and force from the comfort of land, you will enjoy the refreshing briskness of this cleansing bar. There are no light, breezy, flowery scents here. It is all power, all manliness, all exhilaration. This bright blue brick of a soap is a powerhouse, all ten huge ounces of it. This thing will last and last through all your adventures on the high seas. It is crafted with special steel cut grains to give this large bar an easy grip, although we are quite sure your sailing callouses can hold onto it just fine.
- Dr. Squatch Bar Soap, Pine Tar - Made with a pure pine tar oil blend, this tar black soap definitely looks masculine and is guaranteed to bring out your inner mountain man from the very first use. Bring the woods (where we hear those rugged Sasquatch like to roam!) right to your shower and start your day feeling as refreshed as if you actually did take a walk through the forest. Bits of oatmeal makes this soap an excellent exfoliant, too. A great choice for both oily or dry skin types.
- Dreadnought Big Blue Bar Soap - When you need to get clean after a good night's sleep, a long day's work, or a late night at play, this is the soap for you. If you know anything about this company, you understand they do not make products for women, and fully concentrate on the cleaning and shaving needs of real men, or as this British company sometimes calls them "Real Blokes". As you might expect from the powers that be at Dreadnought, this product is not hard to use. Tear through the packaging, run the block through your hands and wherever needed on your body to work up a lather. Check closely through all the cracks and crevices for any signs of trouble and then wash off with warm water. Just be sure your lady uses her own.
- Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar - The Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar gently scrubs away all the nasty build-up of dead cells, oil, rough patches, and other impurities on your skin. It’s suitable for all skin types, and you can be sure that you will experience no irritation because this soap is made of all natural ingredients. With pumice, jojoba meal, and olive seed and scented with the enticing essence of cedarwood and oakmoss, this rich lathering bar soap is sure to give you a luxurious, exfoliating, and moisturizing experience every time. Cleanse, nourish, and moisturize your skin every time you take a bath with the Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar.
- Das Boom Everything Bar Soap, West Indies (Bayrum, Smoke & Dirt) - This multipurpose cleanser really is good for everything. In the shower or by the kitchen sink, it will clean you from tip to toe. Lather up your hair and body in the shower with the blue-green algae, rosemary extract and argan oil enfused bar. And if it nourishes those parts, it is sure to cleanse your hands, too. All these ingredients are natural - no chemical nasties - so you can be confident bathing in it. Now that you are clean, you need a masculine scent to take with you. Das Boom has created West Indies to give you that masculine appeal. It is distinct but not overpowering. You will surely leave a lasting impression with this dark, earthy aroma. Let Das Boom do their work so that you can do yours.
Take another look at bar soaps with this amazing set from West Coast Shaving.