- The perfect set for your soup strainer
- Comb, wax, and scissors
- Keeps your 'stache in line
Hi-dilly-ho, neighborinos! Does your soup strainer need a little loving care? Then we've got what you need with this grooming kit. Try our fine combination of comb, wax, and scissors to keep your moustache toeing the line.
- Kent Beard & Moustache Comb, Fine - Handmade and specially designed for grooming facial hair, this extra small comb from Kent is the real deal. A small (73mm), but mighty, device for working out the kinks and working in the wax, so that you look excellent.
- Firehouse Moustache Wax, Wacky Tacky - When you never want your 'stache to get out of line, this is the wax for you. The firmest offering from Firehouse will keep your lip rug in place in all kinds of weather. Warm between your fingers and apply sparingly for the look you desire.
- Tweezerman Moustache Scissors - When your whiskers get unruly, bring them in line with this stainless steel grooming utensil from Tweezerman. The large finger loops are made with men in mind, so you get the control you need when cutting. And the high-quality precision blades are intended to cut along the whole length of the blade, giving you a clean finish.
Keep your facial hair in line with The Flanders Moustache Set.