- Mustache sculpt with beeswax and essential oils
- Scented with Doc Elliot's Rugged line of cedar, warm amber, and tobacco
- Made in Texas
Doc Elliott Mustache Sculpt, Rugged can help you take your facial hair to the next level, without sacrificing your masculine charm. Doc Elliot speaks to the "everyman" in all of us as they blend tradition and innovation to give you quality grooming products.
This sculpt is all-natural, made with beeswax and essentials oils rather than the petroleum and mineral oils of other brands. So, you get great hold without harsh chemicals. The jojoba, hemp, and argan oils actually soften, smooth, and strength your whiskers to prevent breakage so your cookie duster looks healthier and more manly.
Doc Elliott offers their Mustache Sculpt in three versions:
- Rugged (White label) - scented with an outdoorsy cedar, warm amber, and tobacco leaf
- Refined (Black label) - scented with a polished leather, sandalwood, and citron
- Raw (Unscented) - no fragrances added
The 1 oz. tin slips easily into your pocket where the warmed wax is always ready for a quick application. If you don't keep it next to your body heat, then scrape a fingernail along the puck and warm the wax with your fingers until it can be smoothed into your facial hair. But you might want to keep it with you as the packaging says vintage apothecary. And every time you pull it out, you will be taken back to a simpler time and slower pace.
Size: 1 oz
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil (unrefined), Lanolin, Argan Oil, Hemp Seed Oil (unrefined), scent