Only beard lovers can love a beard bib the way it deserves. So show some love for this phenomenal product. No more leaning over the sink, lining your vanity with tissues, or being banished to the backyard for a "hope I'm getting this right", mirror-less beard groom. Brilliantly designed to let you trim your beard without the fuss and muss of clean up with Beard King Beard Bib, black.
Simply stated this "apron" catches your tiny hairs as they fall off your face. But they have added some many wonderful features, expected and unexpected, that will make you wonder how you lived without it.
How to use:
- Unpack from the self-storing pouch (Get that, it stores right back into it self!)
- Snap around your neck (Similar to a barber's cape, it has three options to find the fit for you.)
- Adhere the suction cups on the ends of the bib to the mirror in front of you. Flip down the hook to lock. (Now the bib creates a drape of cloth to catch your trimmings and you are hands free to continue your shave, trim, groom. Are you geeked yet?)
- When you are finished, fold cloth into itself to hold the clippings and then shake them into the trash. (Saves your drains, your time, and maybe even your marriage, eh?)
- Fold the apron back into itself in the self-storing pouch.
- But what if you get interrupted you say? Aren't you attached to a mirror? Aha, the good people at Beard King thought of that as well. If you need to pause mid-groom, simply take the neck loops, unsnap, and slip over the locking hooks on the mirror. The whole thing will wait patiently for you to return, and nary a hair will be lost.
"Fear the beard, not the mess". We think you'll like this so much, you'll need one in black and one in white.
Size: One size fits all
Made in the USA