- Safety razor set with popular Merkur 38C razor
- Heavy duty, extra-long handle razor for big hands
- Large, shaving brush for comfortable grip in man hands
- Throw-back apothecary shaving mug
Whether you smash it in the boardroom or barnyard, the courtroom or corner office, the sales floor or surgery table, you are a man's man. You work with your hands and your head. You're tough, driven, determined and loyal, tender, thoughtful. And, of course, you are well-groomed. Or you will be with this safety razor shaving kit from West Coast Shaving. These three items are just what you need in a Man's Man Safety Razor Set.
- Merkur 38C HD Long Handle Barber Pole Safety Razor - This German-made razor is built for a man's hands: 2 piece, heavy duty, extra-long handle. The comfortable handle is designed with a non-slip grip so you can use it in wet environments (Good thing, eh?). Longer and heavier than the 34C, it weighs over 4 oz. The striped texture also evokes images of the iconic striped barber pole that would have heralded a generation of gentleman to enjoy the very ritual that you do.
- Simpson Chubby 3 Best Badger Shaving Brush (CH3B) - But, of course, before you use that blade, you need to whip up some lubrication. Try this best-selling Simpson brush loaded with best badger hair. The largest of the chubby line, it fits perfectly into large hands.
- Apothecary Shaving Mug, Cream - The art of the perfect classic shave often means working with the right tools. The cream colored receptacle is reminiscent of bygone days when wet shaving was a daily right-of-passage for men, young and old. It works just as good as it looks. The ridges along the bottom allow it to aid the brush in whipping up just the right froth. And since it is made from porcelain you can warm it with water and it will hold the heat during your shave.
Never surrender your "man card" with this perfect set from West Coast Shaving.