This ain't your grandpa's bar soap. If you hear "bar soap" and think drying or residue, think again. With this shampoo bar from Taconic, you are getting natural ingredients in a moisturizing, cleansing bar that lasts and lasts. This artisan soap maker is handcrafting small batches of goodness right in the Hudson Valley of New York. Try the Taconic Shampoo Bar, Bay Rum and you'll never go back to the bottle again, wink, wink!
This product is made with all natural, certified organic (when possible) ingredients and no artificial fragrances, color, animal products, petroleum products, alcohol, or parabens. And the package, too, is environmentally friendly. Good for you, good for the world.
- Rub onto your hands, and then into your hair for a natural cleansing wash. Leaves hair soft and hydrated.
- Made with real Jamaican spiced rum and bay leaf oil.
- Contains coconut oil, safflower oil, castor seed oil, and cassia leaf oil for moisturizing and nourishing your skin.
- Scented with essential oils of bay leaf and orange peel for a spicy Bay Rum scent
- This large (5.5oz) bar will last a long time, but they recommend cutting in half (or even smaller pieces) to preserve the life of the soap.
- Also, don't store it in the shower. If possible let it dry completely between uses. You don't want half your soap to go down the drain (literally).
Come back to the bar: Taconic Shampoo Bar, Bay Rum.
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Distilled Water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, spiced Jamaican rum, annatto, laurus nobilis (bay) leaf oil, cinnamomum cassia leaf oil, and citrus sinensis dulcis (orange) peel oil. *certified organic