- All natural shampoo bar from Taconic
- Scented with refreshing eucalyptus and mint
- Large 5.5oz. bar is long-lasting
If you are tired of buying bottle after bottle of chemical-laden, artificial, hair cleansing products, then look to Taconic. This line of artisan made soaps, creams, and aftershaves is just what you need to end your dependence on department store grooming products.
Taconic products are handcrafted in small batches right in the Hudson Valley of New York State. This large brick of soap is loaded with natural, organic ingredients like coconut oil and castor oil. There are no artificial fragrances or colors, no animal products, no petroleum products, no alcohol, and no parabens. None of the nasties, all of the goodies. As one review noted, "after using Taconic shampoo bars for the last couple of months, . . . I had a lot of new, tiny little hairs growing around my crown. Coincidence? Possibly. I think it stands to reason that eliminating artificial ingredients and preservatives stimulates hair growth."
So what do you get:
- Rub onto your hands, and then into your hair for a natural cleansing wash. Leaves hair soft and hydrated.
- Contains coconut oil, safflower oil, castor seed oil for moisturizing and nourishing your skin
- Scented with essential oils of eucalyptus and spearmint oil for an invigorating clean
- This large (5.5oz) bar will last a long time, but they recommend cutting in half (or even smaller pieces) to preserve the life of the soap
- Also, don't store it in the shower. If possible, let it dry completely between uses. You don't want half your soap to go down the drain (literally)
Break free from artificiality! Get Taconic Shampoo Bar, Eucalyptus Mint.
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Distilled water, cocos nucifera (*coconut) oil, carthamus tinctorius (*safflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, spinacia oleracea (spinach), spirulina platensis powder, eucalyptus polybractea oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil.