- Sample pack of creams great for fall
- 6 different scents
- Each sample is enough for approximately 4 shaves
Ah, fall. That time of year when a chilly nip is in the air, leaves are changing and dropping, sweaters and jeans come out of hiding, and festivals and fairs explode with harvest. When the nights grow long and air begins to cool and festivals abound, you can bring the season into your den with this curated set of shaving creams & soaps: Autumn Fest Sample Pack.
- Stirling Soap Company Shave Soap, Pumpkin Spice -Ah, bliss. Just the right combination of pumpkin, allspice, and nutmeg to bring to mind all the yummy, fall recipes that warm you from the inside out. This aroma doesn't rely on clove like so many others, instead it lets the pumpkin and other spices shine. As we've said before, "good enough to eat"! Welcome in the season of changing leaves, ripening harvest, and lengthening nights with a scent of pumpkin spice.
- Through the Fire Shaving Soap, Extinguish - As a soft soap, it lathers easily into a rich, dense, yogurt-like froth. It provides a slick, protective, moisturizing glide for the blade with the glycerin and coconut oil. But even the best protection can leave a burn, so this grooming essential has menthol to help "extinguish" the warmth. A delicious, sweet raspberry married to a tart lemon overlays a nice level of menthol. Cold, but you can still feel your face!
- Chiseled Face Shaving Soap, Ghost Town Barber - Loaded with aloe vera, coconut oil, castor oil, glycerin, mango butter, and avocado oil, it screams moisturizing, gliding, and protecting. No need to fear any spooky aromas with this fragrance. Combine the bergamot, basil leaf, patchouli, oakmoss, and cedar of a classic soap with the saddle leather, smoke, and gunpowder of a cowboy's stock in trade and you've got Ghost Town Barber - masculine, earthy, and hardworking.
- Vulfix Luxury Persian Musk Shaving Cream - When you need a scent to warm the cool fall days, turn to a musk. And when you want a luxurious lather to go with your masculine aroma, then you need Vulfix Luxury Persian Musk Shaving Cream.
- Musgo Real Shave Cream, Oak Moss - Using the finest moisturizers, such as lanolin, coconut oil, jojoba and glycerin, Musgo Real shaving cream does not dry out your skin. It has been a bestseller at West Coast for years. Oak Moss opens with a light citrus note which quickly turn to woodsy oak moss, with traces of green leaves and freshly mowed hay. It might put you in mind of a hayride on a cool night as the moon rises.
- Alvarez Gomez BARBERIA Shaving Cream - This fragrance is modern and masculine, with the refreshing citric scent of lemon, soothing notes of lavender and Eucalyptus, and an intoxicatingly woodsy under note. The natural ingredients work to give you a thick lather for that clean, close, and comfortable shave.
Bring the season home with Autumn Fest Sample Pack.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)