- Sample pack of shaving requisites
- 6 different soaps/creams
- Scented with a variety of aromas for the holidays and cold weather
Winter winds blow, snow drifts down, peace on earth & good will reign (or frigid temps crack your skin, dirty slush seeps into your shoes, and tempers flare everywhere you go), whatever your current reality - we have a shaving cream or soap for you. Grab our Winter Holiday Sample Pack and bring good cheer to your shaving routine.
- Through the Fire Shaving Soap, Ember - Like the last grapes of harvest, the final kiss goodbye, or the concluding notes of a symphony are the sweetest, so the terminating moments of a fire bring a sweet warmth. The fragrance of this soap is a warm sweet spicy scent; sandalwood, amber and musk are paired with nutmeg and coriander. But endings are bittersweet, so this offering is spiked with the bright bite of citrus and herb, mandarin, bergamot, and clary sage, as well. If you find yourself cuddling before a fire while a blizzard rages outside, then this is your soap. French-style soft soap with coconut oil and glycerin, it whips up a frothy lather.
- Captain's Choice Shaving Soap, North - We have a special spot in our hearts at West Coast Shaving for this one. We love this scent -- because we helped create it! This scent was developed with West Coast Shaving to give you a scent of the mountains. Imagine a walk in the pines and juniper of the north woods. That full-bodied evergreen top note is blended with hint of clove, vanilla, and bay, the scent of the outdoors. Perfect in the fall and winter, but a favorite year 'round, too.
- L.A. Shaving Soap Vanilla / Eucalyptus / Mint Shaving Soap - The warmth and sweetness of vanilla contrasts nicely with the punch of eucalyptus and spearmint. No scent dominates in this pleasing combination. A nice blend that doesn't tend toward the medicinal as eucalyptus and mint can sometimes be guilty of. Only essential oils are used in scenting this soap.
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Bowl, Peppermint - This Peppermint cream is perfect for adding a festive spin to your shaving experience during the holiday season or anytime you want to have something fresh and minty to remind you of that special time of year. Leave some of this under the tree for Santa instead of a candy cane -- he might appreciate it more.
- Dapper Dragon Tallow Shaving Soap, Arctic Wyrm - This artisan-made, small batch, tallow soap is loaded with moisturizing, protecting, and nourishing natural ingredients. And it is scented with a minty, spicy aroma of the holidays: peppermint, rosemary, and black pepper combine in a pleasing blend that speaks to festivities.
- Simpson Luxury Shave Cream, Peppermint & Rosemary - It only takes a small amount of this light solution to produce a rich, full-bodied, and bubble-free lather any traditional wet shaver will surely enjoy. Using only the purest essential oils and herb extracts, this product has a luxurious scent that leaves a clean and refreshing feeling. And the peppermint and rosemary aroma might remind you of walking in grandmother's house for a well-laid feast.
Great to give as a gift or treat yourself in this season. Get Winter Holiday Sample Pack!
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)