- Sample pack of citrus scented shaving creams
- 6 different creams included
- A wide variety to invigorate your morning routine
If you want your classic wet shave to have a classic shaving scent, then it probably has to have a citrus punch. So many barbershop and traditional scents thrive on this zesty, invigorating aroma. Check out this sample pack of some bestselling and well-loved citrus creams. Like an umbrella drink on a sandy beach, these aromas say ���get away from it all� ��� even if only as long as your shave lasts.
- Musgo Real Shave Cream, Spiced Citrus - This formulation traces back to the 1920's and has been a cult classic worldwide and best seller at West Coast Shaving. Using the finest moisturizers, such as lanolin, coconut oil, jojoba and glycerin, Musgo Real shaving cream does not dry out your skin. Spiced Citrus is a classic style that starts with forward orange citrus following with a spicy edge and faint woody notes.
- Cyril R Salter Sublime Citrus Shaving Cream - Luxury shaving cream with added lemon oil for a zesty rich and delicate fragrance.
- Edwin Jagger 99.9% Natural Shaving Cream, Limes & Pomegranate ��� This wonderful rich cream is scented with a fresh, citrus fragrance of limes and ends with a sweet pomegranate note.
- Taconic Tequila Lime - Some Mariachi, sand between your toes, and a drink in your hand. We can't bring you to a south-of-the-border retreat, but we can offer the sensation of it in this artisan shave cream from Taconic.
- Royall Lyme - This grooming essential for men is made from the freshest West Indian limes, giving it a zesty and refreshing citrus scent that lingers on the skin for a long period of time. In addition, this ingredient is also known for its amazing benefits.
- Col. Conk Natural Shave Cream, Southwestern Sun-Loaded with natural, skin-loving ingredients and scented with a fresh citrus aroma.
Invigorate your shave!
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)