- Sample pack of sandalwood scented shaving creams
- 8 different creams included
- Highlights the variety sandalwood scents
Coming from one of the most valuable trees in the world, prized for its many products and benefits, sandalwood has long been a staple in perfumery. Exotic, rich, masculine, you can’t go wrong with this scent. And it has health benefits as well. Some studies suggest it can increase alertness, reduce anxiety, and guard against bacterial infection. But you probably love it for its aroma. So why stop at just one example. Sandalwood is a very popular and traditional scent in the wet shaving world, but it is also the scent that has the most variance and a very broad spectrum to its earthy base. Here are a few notes about the different sandalwoods that we have hand selected to include in the West Coast Curated Sandalwood Shaving Cream Sample Pack.
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream, Sandalwood - This TOBS fragrance starts with top notes of geranium, lavender, rosemary, and amber. The heart of carnation, fern, and orange blossom are laid on a base of patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, and musk. A must-have for every shaving den. (Dry & musky)
- Geo F Trumper Sandalwood Shaving Cream - It comes in that warm, soft, woody, aromatic, and milky fragrance as the Geo F Trumper Sandalwood Cologne. It also has a relaxing scent with notes of lavender, jasmine, carnation, geranium, and rose, with citrusy bergamot and lemon infused in this product. You can get that elegant and clean feel with every use. (Soft, milky, and woodsy)
- Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood Shaving Cream – This updated aroma has a fresh, zesty top note of lemon, lime, and bergamot on a base of sandalwood, cedarwood, tonka & musk. Modern and sophisticated. (Clean, fresh, manly, and sporty)
- Edwin Jagger 99.9% Natural Shaving Cream, Sandalwood - The sandalwood scent is warm and woody, spicy and sweet. Sandalwood essential oil is known for its anti-inflammatory qualities, which make this shaving cream a perfect choice for dry and sensitive skin. (Sweet & floral)
- DR Harris Sandalwood Shaving Cream - This tradition gentleman’s scent is enhanced with exotic and spicy notes of eucalyptus, bergamot, camphor, clove, and vetiver for a masculine aroma. (Feminine & floral)
- Cyril R Salter Indian Sandalwood Shaving Cream - Luxury shaving cream made with soft and subtle Indian Sandalwood oil, a favorite fragrance for shaving cream connoisseurs. (Subtle & powdery)
- Piccadilly Shaving Co. Shaving Cream, Sandalwood - The sandalwood fragrance is light and discreet, with a very natural and clean scent. It includes florals, such as geranium, lavender, carnation, and orange blossoms; greens, such as rosemary and fern; and the soothing finish of patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, and powdery musk. (Earthy & musky)
- Proraso Shaving Cream, Sandalwood - This is the new formulation, however, it still contains coconut oil, eucalyptus and menthol, the winning combination so beloved. And not only is it the new formulation, it is the new scent as well! For the first time ever, Proraso with a Sandalwood scent. (Simple, clean, & crisp)
If you love sandalwood (and you know you do), then you need to grab this sample pack, and revel in all the woodsy exotic-ness.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)