- Sample pack of shaving cream from Taylor of Old Bond Street
- 14 different Taylors scents
- Made in England
Taylor of Old Bond Street opened its doors in 1854 during the reign of Queen Victoria. In an age of refinement and elegance, TOBS thrived. Today they continue the tradition of epitomizing “classic British style and understated elegance, reliability, and quality.” With such an extensive offering, how do you even know where to begin? Well, we’re happy to provide you with this sample pack of some of Taylor’s bestselling scents so you can find a favorite.
This rich, creamy lather is distinctively Taylor of Old Bond Street. One reviewer said, "One of the easiest creams to lather. This stuff is so easy to use, it should be a sin. The lather is rich, thick, smooth, and smells great. In fact, you can make so much lather, you may want to invite the neighbors over to help you use all that you whipped up!"
- Sandalwood - This popular TOBS fragrance starts with top notes of geranium, lavender, rosemary, and amber. The heart of carnation, fern, and orange blossom are laid on a base of patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, and musk. A must-have for every shaving den.
- Jermyn – Formulated for those with sensitive skin, this shaving requisite has notes of bergamot, lemon, lime and lavender, a heart of geranium, neroli, and amber, resting on a base of musk, patchouli, and vanilla.
- Grapefruit – This invigorating citrus aroma will wake you up and provide an exceptional shave.
- Lavender – Norfolk lavender imparts a sophisticated, elegant scent that is perfect for men who really want to make an impression.
- Avocado – A fresh avocado scent that has watery green top notes, a heart of lily and cucumber, all on a base of soft woods and musk.
- Coconut – A great summertime scent that screams beach! This dominant coconut fragrance contains notes of heliotrope flowers and ripe fig laid on a base of rich caramel and vanilla.
- Lemon & Lime – Fresh, zesty fragrance, this cream has notes of lemon, lime, and orange enhanced with light notes of floral and spice. A woody base keeps it masculine.
- Almond – This sweet aroma emits notes of marzipan, vanilla, and maple syrup supported by a heart of precious woods, dry fruit, and nuts. NOT recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Natural – Get this all natural option when you want the shave but not the scent.
- Rose – A traditional masculine scent, this subtle floral has notes of rose & geranium on a base of spicy clove and cinnamon.
- St. James – A luxurious cream with a scent to match. Citrus notes intertwined with ozone rest on a heart of fruity florals all laid on an amber base.
- Cedarwood – A classically masculine scent, this rich, harmonious woody fragrance is lightened by grapefruit and pepper. Enriched by sensual musk, amber, and vetiver.
- Eton College – “A historical shaving cream which dates back to when Taylor of Old Bond Street were selected to open a barber shop for the Eton Public School.” Notes of citrus lemon, orange, and mandarin are warmed by a base of patchouli.
- Mr Taylor – Dating back to 1957, this fragrance has herbaceous top notes of lavender, bergamot, and green notes resting on a heart of geranium and green fern. All on a substantial base of cedar, leather, moss, and musk.
Grab this epic sample pack today.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)
Made in England