Jon Scala, owner of The New York Shaving Company, is passionate about reintroducing “the old-fashioned way of shaving and provid[ing] men with a superior shave using only the finest ingredients”. So, passionate, in fact, that he sold his wife’s engagement ring to get the dream off the ground. (With her full knowledge and support, of course). Now you can get a nostalgic hot towel shave at their neighborhood shaving parlor or use their exceptional shaving creams in the comfort of your own home.
- The New York Shaving Company Elizabeth Shaving Cream – A tip of the hat to their first shop on Elizabeth Street, this masculine fragrance has top notes of basil, rosemary, and verbena which blends into a spicy heart of juniper, coriander, cinnamon, and angelica on a base of oakmoss, fir, patchouli, and vetiver.
- The New York Shaving Company Old St Patrick's Shaving Cream – Developed in their own shaving parlors in New City, this scent is a fresh gentleman’s aroma. Spicy top notes of nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, and bergamot give way to a heart of coriander and cypress with subtle lavender and geranium. All this is laid on a base of patchouli, musk, and cedar.
- The New York Shaving Company Lavender Shaving Cream – A classic shaving scent, lavender provides a calming and relaxing shave.
- The New York Shaving Company Unscented Shaving Cream
- The New York Shaving Company Lemon Shaving Cream – A refreshing and zesty start to your day, this lemon shaving cream wakes up your senses.
A sample pack lets you get great shaves in a multitude of scents. Find your favorite or try them all again. . . and again.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)
Made in the USA