- Handcrafted shaving soap from Midnight & Two
- Loaded with purposeful ingredients to sooth, moisturize, and protect
- Scented with a zesty aroma of citrus
Does anything good happen between midnight & two? Well, if it is you and the Midnight & Two shaving soap, then the answer is YES! This company has tinkered with typical formulas that give a good shave, but they wanted to stand out from the crowd, so they've sourced rare, exotic, purposeful and high quality ingredients from around the globe to bring you exceptional wet shaving products. Try Midnight & Two Shaving Soap, Citrus Island.
These handmade soaps out of Canada are whipping up a serious lather. And they are doing it with natural ingredients that all serve a purpose:
- stearic acid - vegetable derived, this common product creates a thick, stable lather.
- castor oil - Provides moisture and foaming and can help treat mild acne.
- potassium/sodium hydroxide - this is required for saponification (the chemical reaction necessary to create soap).
- Illipe butter - help the creaminess of the soap and known to enhance skin's elasticity.
- palm oil - sustainably derived, this oil replaces tallow and can have anti-aging benefits.
- avocado oil - highly moisturizing, this oil can also "turn back the hands of time).
- kokum butter - similar to illipe butter, it adds creaminess and elasticity to the skin.
- virgin hemp oil - highly moisturizing, this also has anti-inflammatory properties. It is added during and after saponification to enhance its benefits.
- vegetable glycerin - provides anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties.
- silk protein - increases slickness, commonly found in high-end cosmetics.
The Citrus Island scent of this shaving soap is just the “pick-me-up” you need to start your day. Loaded with 100% essential oils of lime, lemon, & tangerine, you will feel like you are relaxing on a tropical paradise as you get ready to face whatever the day might have in store. Lather up with this highly concentrated soap: Midnight & Two Shaving Soap, Citrus Island.
Made in Canada