- Handmade shaving soap from Taconic
- Loaded with natural ingredients and essential oils
- With eucalyptus for cooling and aroma
If you love to support artisan-made, small batch grooming products, then you will want to check out Taconic. Based in the Hudson Valley of New York, this soap maker is focusing on exceptional shaves through natural ingredients. They have hit on the perfect formula for a slick, moisturizing shave. Try Taconic Shave Soap, Eucalyptus Mint.
This extremely popular soap gives a smooth shave with the cooling effects of eucalyptus.
- loaded with coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, olive oil, and castor oil for moisturizing and conditioning. Also, helps to soften hair for an easy, smoother shave
- Includes hemp seed oil, an antioxidant-rich ingredient
- Vegetable glycerin and bentonite clayare excellent for razor glide.
- Great for all skin types
- The large 3in diameter puck comes packaged in a tin and can be easily transferred to a lathering bowl or mug
Many people enjoy the scent and cooling experience of eucalyptus & mint. Those essential oils are joined in this fabulous grooming requisite. Get a refreshing pick-me-up with this soap. One reviewer noted, "The fresh Eucalyptus smell is very aromatic and therapeutic."
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Olive Oil (Grade A extra virgin), Castor Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Hemp Seed Oil (unrefined), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Bentonite clay (humectant), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soybean protein (conditioner), Wheat Protein (conditioner), Essential Oils