- Artisan, vegan shaving soap
- No parabens, chemical sulfates, animal products, tallow, lanolin, or dyes
- Scented with an exotic blend of spices, citrus, pepper, and woods
If you are looking for an experience when you shave, look no further than WhollyKaw Vegan Shaving Soap, Vetivertal. From the production, to the product, to the fragrance, you get an exceptional grooming adventure. WhollyKaw soaps are perhaps more meticulously researched and reviewer tested than any artisan soap on the market today.
- Production: They take their craft seriously. All ingredients are as vegan, organic, and natural as possible. In areas where a material is banned or harmful, they might use a synthetic version but only with full disclosure. You can be sure that what you are putting on your skin is simple goodness.
- Product: The resulting shaving soap is sublime. It produces a cushion of protection with superior glide -- for multiple passes. Coconut oil and glycerin help to provide moisturizing and lathering. No parabens, no chemical sulfates, no animal products, no tallow, no lanolin, and no dyes are used to create this grooming requisite.
- Fragrance: In the case of Vetivertal, you are getting a "portal to India". Loaded with exotic spices and woody notes, you can get a taste of Mumbai without ever leaving your bathroom. Top notes of bergamot, coriander, lemon, and orange flower give a fruity start. Then notes of vetiver bring an earthy richness. Finally, the base notes of pepper, cedarwood, & tonka bean give a masculine undertone. Added scents of nag champa leave an intriguing floral/woody notes.
Size: 4oz of soap (in a 6oz tub)
Made in the USA
INGREDIENTS: Vegetable Stearic Acid, Organic Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils