If you've heard Feather razors bandied about in forums and chat rooms, then you know they are synomous with sharp. Clearly, the centuries old art of blade-making is not lost to the mists of time. Well, if you've always wondered, wonder no longer. Enough has been said, now let's act. Get this fantastic straight razor set built around the Feather Artist Club SS razor.
- Feather Artist Club SS Razor, Black - We start with the professional grade artist club folding razor. Made of SUS317 stainless steel, this razor enables smooth shaving. The rounded head gives optimal blade exposure and a "soft" shave experience. And this razor allows you to change out the blades to keep the Feather sharp shave you crave. Simply pinch the head and the blade will drop out. Replace with. . .
- Feather AC ProGuard Blade 15-Pack - We've included a pack of fresh, sharp blades to keep you BBS. These Pro-Guard blades are specifically designed for comfort and safety. You can also try the Professional, Super, and Light, Feather Blades as well.
- West Coast Shaving 302 Straight Razor Stand, Chrome - Rest your Feather razor on this chrome-plated stand from West Coast Shaving. Well-balanced and elegant, it is perfect for displaying and drying your grooming utensil.
- Cella Shave Soap Cream - And since you are shaving close with that steel, you better have some excellent lubrication between your skin and blade. Lather up with a fabulous Italian cream from Cella. With an amazingly crisp almond oil fragrance this lather-rich shave cream gives a super-clean shave, leaving skin as soft as a bambino.
- Simpson Special 1 Best Badger Shaving Brush S1 - Create your lather with an excellent shaving brush from Simpson. Loaded with best badger hair, this shaving requisite is small but mighty. It is filled with densely packed hair in a faux ivory handle.
Enough said (*mic drop)