- Shavette type razor from Parker
- Simple, white handle with stainless steel blade arm
- Use your favorite DE blade
Thinking about taking your wet shave to the next level? Thinking about "cut-throat", straight-edge shaving? Then check out Parker. They've been making quality razors for nearly four decades. With the Parker PTW Straight Razor, White, you can practice the techniques of a straight edge shave, but without the straight-edge price.
This "shavette" razor allows you to change out the blades so you don't have to worry about stropping and honing your blade. Just use your favorite DE blade to do the job - just snap it in half. This easy-to-load handle is white plastic with an ivory-esque look. It has a nice weight so the razor glides across with skin without a lot of pressure.
This razor also features:
- professional quality stainless steel arm
- removable stainless steel blade holder for easy blade changing
- rounded exposure at the end of the blade compartment to cut down on cuts
- part of Parker's "Barber razor" line, it is intended for barbershop use, since blades can be easily changed out between patrons
- uses half of any preferred DE blade
Shave the "cut-throat" way but without the "cut-throat" price. Try Parker PTW Straight Razor, White.
Size: 6 x 2 x 0.5 inches
Made in India