- A medium strong hold cream to keep even the most adventurous styles in place
- Works for damp hair, high sheen
- Petroleum based
- Citrus, rosemary and leavender secent
Getting tired of the prim and proper look of your hairdo? Want something new but not sure what kind of hairstyle to try? Maybe it's time to wear something on the "devil may care side" of hairstyles to show off your carefree and adventurous side.
If you want to sport a scruffier look without losing your classiness, better use Billy Jealousy Ruckus Hair Forming Cream. With this nifty grooming essential, you can form wild shapes on your head and unleash the inner rebel in you. Easy to use, just smear a small portion on your hand, warm it up, and smack it on your scalp. Whether you want to form waves or spikes, this product can do it all.
This thick cream lets you style your locks over and over again, until you finally find the right 'do that satisfies your tastes. Once you're done styling it will leave a shiny coat that holds the strands firmly in place. The rosemary, citrus, and lavender scent will have you coming back for more.
Award-winning: 2013 Grooming Lounge Best Styling Aid
This product contains key ingredients that nourish your locks. Some of these include:
- Beeswax - Makes your mane more lustrous
- Panthenol - Acts as a conditioner
- Swetia - Increases volume
- Ginsent Extracts - Revitalizes your strands
For effective results, apply it on damp hair.
Size: 3 oz / 85 g
Made in America