- Styling product from Anchors Hair Company
- Water-based for easy wash-ability
- Lasting hold with bay rum/mint scent
Want a hair pomade company to love? Try Anchors Hair Company, love the product, love the people. Handcrafted products with exceptional results and a philosophy of giving back, Anchors Hair Company is a small show with a big heart. Started in 2013 by Army-paratrooper-turned-hairstylist Ben Miller, Anchors is holding its own with a loyal following. Try their original product: Anchors Hair Company Teddy Boy Original Pomade.
Entering a market that seems to be flooded with styling products is a daunting task, but Ben's product has received high praise from a number of known pomade enthusiasts, reviewers, and bloggers. This styling aid features quality you can feel at the first touch. It washes out easily and stays put all day. This handcrafted pomade is free from harsh chemicals, parabens, petroleum, alcohol.
- soft and smooth texture you can feel from the first scoop
- water-based for ease of washing and restyling
- lasting hold that keeps your style in place all day
- handcrafted for quality control - "Every pomade is hand checked and sniffed for maximum results"
- offers mid-shine and flexibility for restyling
This original offering is scented with a classic Bay Rum aroma with a twist of mint. Clean, spicy, irresistible.
Anchors Hair Company motto: Looking great + giving back = become the all around perfect human being. This company seeks to help those less fortunate as well. So you can feel good about your purchase - head to heart.
Made in the USA
Ingredients: water, carnauba wax, beeswax, castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, lanolin, vitamin E, emulsifying wax NF, ceteareth-20, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, camphor oil, bamboo extract, fragrance oil, PvP / VA ,benzyl-alcohol-DHA, phenoxyethanol, and potassium sorbate