- Hair lotion from Baxter of California
- Loaded with natural ingredients for light hold and natural finish
- Use alone or as a pre-styling base
Baxter Finley's dry skin started a grooming revolution. Baxter of California started with just one product: Super Shape, a conditioner that offered protection from sun and sea FOR MEN. This gender-specific breakthrough got men grooming. And they haven't stopped since 1965. Products and tools combining science and nature have been flying off the shelves. And they keep innovating. Take, for example, Baxter of California Grooming Lotion.
A little bit old school and little bit high tech, this Baxter product has an old fashioned hair lotion concept with modern sensibilities. Made with natural ingredients, this is a lightweight, versatile hair cream that can be used with all types of hair. Meadowfoam and grapeseed oil give a soft shine and weightless hold. Sunflower and jojoba seed oils give a conditioning and moisturizing edge.
- Use it alone: On wet or dry hair, this product helps manage fine or thinning hair, tames frizz on wavy hair, controls flyaways, and offers a light hold. Simply apply after showering, towel-drying, or blow drying for a shine-free finish.
- Use it as a pre-styling aid: This styling product also works wonders as a "primer" for your favorite pomade, gel, or wax. It offers a base of manageability and overall conditioning so your hair retains its moisture and health.
Make Baxter of California your partner in the men's grooming revolution.
Made in the USA