- All-natural pomade by Bees Knees
- Pliable, strong hold
- Contains essential oils: tea tree, peppermint, & eucalyptus
Bees Knees Pomade founder, Drew, had a problem. He was convinced that petroleum belonged in his '48 Ford, not on his scalp. But he discovered that most of the "natural" products on the market still contained mineral oils or petroleum, and they were unable to keep up with his active lifestyle. With a nod to his Seabee great-grandfather, he set out on a "can do" quest for his own pomade. Bees Knees Pomade, Original is the result.
This pomade contains no actual knees of bees, but it does have a base of lanolin and beeswax. Lanolin is an excellent conditioner while beeswax reduces inflammation, softens skin, and has antioxidant properties. The original formula also includes essential oils:
- tea tree - known to prevent hair loss, prevents build up, and heals environmental exposure
- peppermint - natural astringent, normalizes sebum production to reduce oiliness, relax blood vessels to increase flow to follicles and stimulate hair growth
- eucalyptus - promotes healthy hair, reduces dandruff, aids in growth
This is a pliable, strong hold styling product. To apply pomade, you can dig in and warm between your hands or use a hair dryer to soften the product. As a wax-based product, it isn't water soluble, but it usually washes out with shampoo in 1-2 washes.
Get the hold you want without the chemicals you don't: Bees Knees Pomade, Original.
Made in the USA