- Save time and money with West Coast Shaving $50 certificate
- Easy, digital code doesn't need to be wrapped or mailed
- A great option for the hard-to-please on your gift-giving list
If choosing gifts for other people is not your field of expertise, then you should definitely grab this West Coast Shaving $50 Gift Certificate. This nifty voucher gives your recipients the liberty to buy the items that suit their needs and tastes.
With a $50 Gift Certificate, a discerning buyer can purchase several men's grooming and hygiene essentials:
- The Gentlemen's Refinery Black Ice Shave ($28)- organic shaving cream that has invigorating ingredients such as basil oil, anise, and bergamot.
- Merkur 44 Safety Razor ($48.55)- a chrome-plated razor that provides a slicker and smoother shave.
- Truefitt & Hill Trafalgar Aftershave Balm ($48)- a soothing and light moisturizer that is ideal for gentlemen with sensitive skin.
Purchasing and sending this code is very easy. Just fill in some personal details such as the name of the sender and recipient, as well as an email address. You can also compose a short note to make your present more personal. After sending your payment, you will receive the code in your email. Afterwards, just forward the voucher to your friend, or print it out and give it to him personally. In order to use this virtual certificate, the recipient must enter its code on the-Apply Coupon"� area during checkout.