- SPF 45 for better protection
- Organic and oil-free formula creates a no grease application
While it is fun to sunbath while at the beach, or engage in outdoorsports for the fun of it or as a profession, the repercussions of being exposed to too much UVA/UVB says are numerous. And some are not as fun. It may cause not just major sunburn, dryness or itchiness; it may also cause more serious troubles such as melanoma, premature aging, or worse, skin cancer. The key to avoiding such dilemmas is to make a habit of applying heavy-duty and high-SPF sunscreens such as Jack Black Sun Guard Sunscreen. This product boasts of:
- SPF 45 - the higher the SPF, the better, right?
- Oil-free formula - means the formula won't block the pores, letting the skin breathe and won't leave a greasy feel after application
- Water-resistant - won't be washed away when you immerse on water sports / activities and will not leak into the eyes even when you sweat
- Vitamin C - assists in defensing the skin from harmful rays and responsible in restoring damaged skin cells, making it look firm and clear
The Jack Black Sun Guard Sunscreen works best when applied at least 30 minutes before being exposed to extreme sunlight, to let it seep through the pores and work its magic. This sun guard is purely organic, paraben-free, and fragrance-free so you can bet it won't harm you even if you apply generously especially on the face and neck. Reapply after an hour for maximum protection.
Made in the USA