- After-shave balm to relieve irritation
- No. 63: newest scent from Pre de Provence
- Made with Shea butter for moisturizing skin
You've showered, shaved, and suited up. But you're not ready to take the world by storm yet. You need a great after-shave to complete your routine. If you're concerned about alcohol because of your sensitive skin, then look no further. Pre de Provence No. 63 will finish your look and make you smell like money.
After shaving, use Pre de Provence No. 63 Men's After Shave Balm to relieve irritations. It's enriched with ingredients that have skin nourishing properties like:
- Shea butter - Moisturizes and preserves softness
- Grape seed oil - Soothes damaged and stressed tissues and promotes regeneration
- Aloe Vera - Helps heal razor burns and relieves pain
- Allantoin - Moisturizes as well as protects skin from dryness, itch and irritation
With these components, you can minimize discomfort from razor burns and aggravation from ingrown hair. Your skin will feel hydrated and smooth when you dab this aftershave onto your face.
To ensure that this grooming essential is safe to use, it has been formulated without harmful chemicals like parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Animal testing was also not used in the development of this aftershave so it is a truly natural and animal-friendly product.
This product has a pleasant scent that is warm and spicy. Leather and tobacco blend with cedarwood and plum while top notes of peppery, citrus round out the scent. The blend of aromas produces an alluringly masculine fragrance.
Just massage a small amount onto your face, and enjoy its soothing scent and cooling sensation. Then you are ready to knock 'em dead.
Made in France