- A balm for your beard to combat redness and itchiness
- With Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, and Shea Butter to protect, heal, and moisturize
- Use daily for best results
We've got something to scratch your itch -- or better yet, stop it altogether. The good people over at Badrick's Skincare know all about the irritation and itch that can come with facial hair. In an effort to combat that stage and keep full-growth beards alive, they developed Badrick's Da Balm. Just what you need to keep your skin and hair healthy.
Massage this lightweight, anti-bacterial balm into your beard and skin, daily to get the best results. Loaded with fabulous, high quality ingredients, you will soon see an end to dry, red, itchness, ingrown hairs, and even breakouts. How do they do it?
- Tea Tree Oil: This ingredient has a growing fan base and name recognition as one of the strongest anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial essential oils. It can combat cold sores and germs, as well as heal wounds and dry itch.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This fascinating vegetable oil is derived from the Simmondsia Chinensis, native to the American southwest and Mexico. However, it is structurally different than most oils as it doesn't contain triglycerides. Instead, it is structurally and chemically similar to the human sebum produced by the skin's glands. This allows the oil to be absorbed into the skin: non-greasy, non-toxic, non-allergenic. It is a natural hydrating agent that traps moisture into the skin.
- Shea Butter: From the nut of the African Karite tree, shea butter has been used for centuries as a skin protectant. It nourishes the skin with Vitamins A, D, E.
Don't let the beard go extinct. Protect and feed it with Badrick's Da Balm.
Made in the USA