How to Create Personalized Wish Lists
We don't want to stress you out, but have you stopped to consider that the holidays are right around the corner? We want to help you reduce stress during the holidays with the handy Wish List tool at West Coast Shaving. We know you've got your eye on a few things already. Why not throw together a Wish List (or two) to keep track of your favorite items in our shop and make the lives of your friends and significant others a breeze this gift-giving season?
Make a Wish List of your favorite razors or brushes. Make one for your dad. Make a list of top shaving creams you'd like to try. Make one for your girlfriend (we have tons of product that women love, too!) And then forward your lists on to your friends and family so they know exactly what to get you this year.
Take the guesswork out of gift giving. Tell them what you want!
The easy step-by-step guide to creating wish lists at West Coast Shaving.
- Log in to your account. If you don't have an account with us yet, it's easy (and free) to create one.
- Once logged in, click on "My Account" at the top of the web page.
- On the left hand side, select the option "My Wishlist".
- This will bring you to a "Temporary Wish List" page. Click on "Saved Wish Lists", even if you've never created and saved any before.
- Now you can type in the name for the wish list you want to create and then click "Create New". This will create a new wish list under the "Saved Wish Lists".
- On the product, you will need to click "Move to Wish List". This will move items into a general wish list.
- From the general wish list, you can select items that you want to be placed into the saved wish list. Under "Save selected items to an existing wish list", select the appropriate wish list and click "Add To Existing".
- Items will be added to the new wish list and these can be located by clicking on "Saved Wish List".
- To view the items on the list, click the name of the wish list under "Wish List Title". Make sure to click the box to make it public so you can send it on to loved ones!