West Coast Shaving CNC Safety Razor Handles|
- Made with CNC machined, stainless steel
- Handle design inspired by Yosemite's granite cliff, El Capitan
- Handle design inspired by the iconic Space Needle in Seattle
- Handle design inspired by LA's palm lined boulevards, Hollywood Palm
- Handle design inspired by famous SoCal beaches like Venice Beach
- Handle design inspired by the world's tallest redwood, Hyperion.
It doesn't get better than this! West Coast Shaving has teamed up with Brian Twilley from Charcoal Goods to design a line of stainless steel, CNC, made-in-the-USA safety razors. Here's the story: Brian is an awesome guy. When we discovered his razors, we reached out to him to see how we could collaborate to create something with his artisan design at a more affordable price point. Brian was all in. So with his masters in Fine Arts, he designed some handles with some west coast inspiration, and we found the manufacturers to make large quantities at a better price point. Welcome the Artisan CNC line of WCS safety razors.
Each razor handle is made through the CNC (Computer Numerical Control) process. This means that every piece of the razor is made precisely to our specifications. The razors are cut down from single pieces of stainless steel instead of being cast from a liquid metal, which means the metal itself is flawless and stronger. The heads are made to the same geometry as Charcoal Goods heads and are known as a mild but efficient shaver. There was no detail spared in making this razor. It is truly a work of art.