Layrite Cement Hair Clay
- Strong hold clay for all-day styles
- Matte finish for a natural, low shine result
- Water-soluble so it washes clean out of hair
- Scented with Layrite signature vanilla fragrance
Layrite is passionate about creating grooming products that you can live with. They understand that the classic appeal sometimes comes at a cost the modern man isn't willing to pay. So, they have set about creating styling agents for the modern man who loves the vintage look.
Their Layrite Cement Hair clay is one such product. This holding clay delivers! It is perfect for creating and holding any style as it grips and binds individual strands to give volume, thickness, and shape to all 'dos. Rockabilly, pixies, mohawks, and more are given fullness and definition. But it washes out with water and light shampoo. Here's what it dishes out:
- incredible, strong hold all day long
- restylability allows to you reshape and rework throughout the day
- hair is left looking clean and natural, not stiff or weighed down
- matte finish
- never flakes
- water-soluble so it washes clean
- signature vanilla scent is pleasing but mild
This product works great in all types of hair - straight, wavy, curly, thin, thick, coarse. It can handle messy looks, pomps, quiffs or more. Simply rub a small amount of the clay in your hands until pliable and then work through damp or dry hair. Dry hair with a blow dryer for higher hold and lower shine. Allow to dry or towel dry for a lower hold but higher shine look.
Get the best of modern and vintage with Layrite Cement Hair Clay.
Size: approximately 4oz.
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Lanolin Wax, VP/VA Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Tribehenin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Ozokerite, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Ceteareth-20, Alcohol, Denat.