Taconic Shave Shaving Soap Stick, Bay Rum
- Concentrated shaving soap stick
- Scented with a bay rum with hints of cinnamon and citrus
- This shaving stick has a matching shaving cream and aftershave splash
Description from the Vendor
Our artisan Soapmaker in New York’s Hudson Valley still crafts Taconic Shave Soaps in small batches. They create an incredible lather and provide a smooth and slick shaving experience. This moisturizing shave soap stick features natural coconut oil, olive oil and antioxidant-rich hemp seed oil. These oils will condition, moisturize and protect your face from razor irritation, while softening your beard. Combined with bentonite clay for razor glide, our shave soap stick provides an unparalleled shave experience. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Highly concentrated, one stick lasts a long time
- 99.8% Natural – handmade in upstate New York
- Travels easily and is TSA compliant
- Portable – Packaged in a convenient stick applicator which twists up at the bottom
- Traditional mild Bay Rum scent with hints of citrus and spice
Made in the USA
Directions: Wet your face and rub the soap over your beard generously (to dispense soap, twist the dial at the bottom of container). With a wet shave brush, build lather on your face and you’re on your way to a great shave!
About Taconic Shave
Looking for a line of all-natural, artisan-made, high quality, grooming essentials? Let us introduce you to Taconic. This premier line of men's grooming products is proudly made in the Hudson Valley of New York and specially formulated to "help wetshavers achieve the most comfortable and enjoyable shave possible."
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, *Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Olive Oil (Grade A extra virgin), Castor Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Hemp Seed Oil (unrefined), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Bentonite clay (humectant), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soybean protein (conditioner), Wheat Protein (conditioner), Fragrance Oils