- Unisex perfume from Madrid's oldest perfumery
- Citrusy, energizing, refreshing
- Suitable for everyday use
This exquisite fragrance, from Madrid's oldest fragrance house, packs a lot of fresh, energizing scents into its iconic brand. Great for men or women this eau de cologne has been around since 1912 and is still produced with the original formula.
The Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia Concentrada Eau de Cologne uses natural, essential oils to create a sense of well-being:
- Top Notes: Lemon, bergamot, ginger, and bitter orange. The infused citrus extracts provide a vibrant fragrance that is energizing to the senses.
- Bottom Notes: Cedar, sandalwood and white musk are used as base notes to give a woody, serious, and more masculine feel.
- Middle Notes: Labdanum, rhubarb, and coriander are used as middle notes to keep the contrasting scents well-balanced.
The scent is subtle, making it an ideal choice for everyday use. A single spritz on your pulse points (neck and wrist) is enough to make you smell fresh throughout the day. But if you prefer a stronger citrus aroma, an extra two or three spritzes won't hurt you. It is available in a 150 ml bottle that comes with an atomizer.
Size: 80 ml
Made in Spain