- Gylcerin, shea, and aloe body lotion from Pre de Provence
- Scented with No. 63: leather & tobacco with citrus top notes
- Made in France
Do you hate moisturizing? Does the lotiony, greasy feeling of most products give you the willies? Then you need to try Pre de Provence men's body lotion. Made with you in mind. And scented with the ladies in mind.
The Pre de Provence No. 63 Men's Body Lotion is an all-natural, non-greasy, and easily-absorbed body lotion that performs the dual action of moisturizing the skin, and with a smell that's not at all feminine.
Here's what you'll find inside this bottle:
- Glycerin- This is a widely-known moisturizing agent that is also being used as a medication to combat dry, rough, scaly, and itchy skin. It can also soothe minor irritations.
- Shea Oil- Penetrates the skin and lubricates it from the inside layers to help improve its elasticity.
- Aloe Vera- Prevents inflammations, moisturizes, and eliminates fine lines.
Health conscious gents will definitely be delighted to know that Pre de Provence No. 63 Men's Body Lotion is created with all-natural ingredients. It doesn't contain parabens, sulfates, and phthalates which are known preservatives that disrupt the natural skin construction.
Ah, but the scent is worth writing home about. The newest scent from Pre de Provence is No. 63, a thoroughly masculine aroma. Base notes of leather and tobacco are topped with citrus and balanced with cedarwood, juicy plum, and violet leaves. This one turns heads. Use it with the full-line of No. 63 grooming essentials.
Let Pre de Provence change your mind about moisturizing. The attention you'll get is all the incentive you'll need.
Size: 240 ml
Made in France