- Metal, wood, leather, plastic protectant, lubricant, cleaner
- Earth-friendly aerosol can
- Perfect for protecting your blades
Ballistol is a product you didn't know you couldn't live without. With hundreds of uses, you'll find a way to use it everyday. Ballistol was created at the turn of the last century to aid the German Imperial Army in caring for their firearms (both metal barrel and wooden stock). "Ballistic oil" was the result, a surprisingly effective, efficient, useful compound for caring for metal, leather, wood, and more.
If you have a shaving blade you need to protect, dry the blade and wipe it with Ballistol. Even if the blade needs to be stored for a length of time, Ballistol is there to lubricate, penetrate, clean, protect, and preserve it. Use it on your leather strop or the wood of your brush handle.
Ballistol can be used in just about every room in your home.
- Kitchen - knives, tools
- Bedroom - antique wood furniture, shoes, buttons, zippers
- Office -electrical equipment Back yard - garden tools, locks, sliding doors
- Garage - tools, boats, fishing rods, rollerblades, camping gear
This wonder fluid has been around for more than 100 years, so it has proven its worth over time. One of the best characteristics is that it's environmentally-friendly. It is biodegradable so it won't pollute air or water. It is non-carcinogenic and skin-safe. This aerosol propellant is propane/butane blend that doesn't contain CFCs.
Use in good health!
Size: 6 fl. oz.