- Shaving Kit with 3 full size Proraso items
- Classic, green line with eucalyptus & menthol
- Packaged in a vintage tin with 50s Proraso spokesman, Gino
Proraso has been at the heart of the shaving world for over a century. This Italian company has grown and innovated since 1908. With a history like that, it is clear that they have a winning formula -- or rather four formulas. Proraso has four grooming lines: green (classic eucalyptus & menthol), white (sensitive green tea & oatmeal), red (nourishing shea butter & sandalwood), and blue (moisturizing aloe vera & vitamin E). With a wink at their 50s marketing, Proraso has created shaving tins to bring these lines home to you. Try Proraso Vintage Gino Tin: Refresh Shaving Kit.
This kit comes with three full-size Proraso classic products.
- Proraso Pre & Post Shave Cream - This Pre & Post cream is unique because it can be used to soften and prep the beard prior to your shave and be used as a moisturizing aftershave when you're done. It's wonderful for both. Surprisingly fresh and effective. If you have a coarse beard, you will love the way this product softens your whiskers in preparation for the blade. It has that classic menthol and eucalyptus scent with the cooling kick you'd expect from Proraso. It is a concentrated, rich, and non-greasy formulation. No animal origin ingredients or animal testing. Just natural goodness for cleaning and toning action.
- Proraso Shaving Cream - This Proraso classic has been a great performer for decades. With cleansing eucalyptus and toning menthol, it is a winning combination for a close, comfortable shave.
- Proraso Alcohol Free After Shave Balm - An aftershave product is so important to your shaving routine. But if you hate the stinging burn of an alcohol based splash, try this no alcohol balm from Proraso. It contains eucalyptus oil and menthol to tone, cleanse, and even hydrate your skin. So you get all the benefits of a tightening splash but without the burn. And the menthol still gives that revitalizing pick-me-up.
These products come in a vintage collectable tin adorned with Gino. His handsome chiseled face has graced the brand since the 1950s. Get your kit and enjoy the brand that "grows by Italy's side".
Size: 3 items
Made in Italy