Abraham's Beard Tamer
- Beard tamer to control your wayward facial hair
- Multipurpose: control, condition, and soothe
- Choose from Barbershop or Milk & Honey in the dropdown menu
It's unruly. It doesn't listen to a word you say. It has a mind of its own. It never stays where you put it. And sometimes, it is downright irritating. But. . . you love it, you care for it, you nurture it. No, I'm not talking about your first born! I'm talking about your beard, that glorious growth on your chin. Well, Abraham's has a solution for your delinquent facial hair (you are on your own with your offspring). Abraham's Beard Tamer.
This multiple-purpose beard care essential is just what you need to train that beard. Made with all natural ingredients, this good-for-you formula serves as a beard wax, conditioner, and balm. When those wayward strands are getting out of hand, apply some of this wax to aid in your styling. As it sits on your beard, it is also conditioning those dry hairs. It leaves your beard refined, healthy, and full.
The tin holds 2oz of goodness to give you many days of grooming pleasure. It is scented with a throwback Barbershop aroma or a light Milk & Honey scent.
- Barbershop: A classic blend of bergamot and basil laid on a base of oakmoss and white patchouli. Nice and old-school. You can try the whole line of Barbershop scents.
- Or try this light Milk & Honey aroma: Almost good enough to eat, it has the sweetness of honey and the richness of cream with just a hint of almond.
Get the upper hand. Get Abraham's Beard Tamer, Barbershop.
Made in the USA