Abraham's Men's Products Premium Beard & Face Conditioner
- Leave-in beard conditioner for face & beard
- Moisturizes and conditions, without shine
- Premium line of scents. Choose from drop down.
Abraham’s brings beard care and grooming products to the shaven - and unshaven - masses. While they love to care for your chin cushion, they have found that nourishing the beard means nourishing the skin beneath. So, their products can be used by all who desire healthy skin.
This beard conditioner works great when paired with Abraham’s Beard Shampoo for complete beard care. It is loaded with products that combat beard-ruff, dry skin, and irritation. It will condition your beard, but not leave it shiny. Apply to our strand and comb through with fingers or comb/brush. Leave in for continuous care. And if you don’t have a beard, no worries. This works great as a face lotion as well. You can even use it before you shave.
Abraham’s Premium line of fragrances is about taking your experience to a sophisticated level. Choose from one of seven fragrances from the drop down menu.
- Fragrance-free: Unscented option is great for those with sensitive skin.
- Acqua Forest: Like a walk in the woods, this is an earthy, spicy aroma. Notes of vetiver, patchouli, Virginia cedar join with incense, bergamot, pink pepper, pepper, cypress, and thuja.
- Il Rubicone: Cardamom, iris, violet, ambrox, Australian sandalwood, cedarwood with notes of spice, leather, & musk.
- Tobacco Celeste: Rich notes of tobacco leaf and aromatic spice take the lead. Then heart notes of creamy tonka bean, tobacco flower, vanilla and cocoa unfold. Finally, a dry fruit accord with sweet wood sap finish it off.
- Vincitori Della Vita: Top notes of blackcurrant, bergamot, apple and pineapple. Heart: rose, dry birch, Moroccan jasmine and patchouli. Base: oak moss, musk, ambergris, and vanilla.
- Vetiver Del R: Classic scent with citrus fruits and floral notes of lavender, rosemary, verbena and damask rose. It dries down into warm woody notes like Vetiver, sandalwood and patchouli.
- Rose Di Roma: Although it is a floral scent, it isn’t feminine. A floral woody musk that blends rose and caraway. Middle notes are rose, vetiver and cedar; base notes are musk, guaiac wood, olibanum, labdanum, and agarwood (oud).