- Sample pack of artisan made shaving soaps
- 8 different scents
- Handmade goodness
We love our artisan soap makers here at WCS, and we hope you will too. So we would like to offer you the opportunity to check out some fantastic options with this sample pack of soaps. These handmade treasures are filled with skin-nurturing ingredients and fabulous scents. Find your favorite.
- Stirling Soap Company Shave Soap, Barbershop - This classic aroma is classic barbershop. No run-an-electric over your chin and call it good. This brings back a slower pace - newspaper strewn leather chairs by plate glass windows as the striped pole rotates leisurely outside and you wait patiently for a shave and a haircut (2 bits). Powdery, masculine, classic.
- Mickey Lee Soapworks Shaving Soap, The Drunken Goat- This soap recipe reads like a best dressed list for a smooth shave. Tallow, glycerin, and lanolin all work together to bring you crazy lather, slickness, glide, and moisture. Additionally coconut oil, goat's milk, aloe vera juice, castor oil, and shea butter, all contribute hydration, protection, and nourishment to your skin.
- Chiseled Face Shaving Soap, Cryogen - They went overboard and added copious amounts of menthol. They added so much menthol that the recipe simply couldn't take anything else. Coldest soap on the market? You be the judge; when your eyes water, your skin stings, and your lips go numb, you've found something crazy cold. It isn't for the faint of heart!
- Catie's Bubbles Shaving Soap, Le Piment de la Vie - Le Piment da la Vie or "Spice of Life" is a complex fragrance - a little bit spice, a little bit sweet, a little bit earthy, all around amazing! The heart of this aroma is a blend of spices: clove, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Please note: if you have spice allergies or sensitive skin and experience any irritation, discontinue use immediately.
- Barrister & Mann Tallow Shaving Soap, Seville - This scent is so popular that it is hard to keep it on the shelf. When you need a "go-to" fragrance, this is it. Taking a book from classic barbershop aroma, B&M combines bergamot, lemon, patchouli, oakmoss, lavender and rosemary into a fresh, clean aroma. Evoke the experience of storefront with striped poles opening to reclining chairs, newspapers, hot towels, and a pampering shave.
- Dr. Jon's Shaving Soap, Savannah Sunrise - I do declare, somewhere in the warm summer haze of a Georgia morning, the peaches are fixin' to burst with freshness and the honeysuckle in the lane reaches out to grab you. Dr. Jon's set out to capture that moment and lawd, have mercy, they done it! Ripe orange and peach intermingle with gardenia, jasmine, and honeysuckle.
- Reef Point Shaving Soap, Admiralty - Imagine bracing yourself against the ocean breeze as you cut through the waves. On the horizon, the misty islands of the South Pacific. This shaving requisite is loaded with the bright, orange citrus scent of Japanese yuzu & peppercorn. But it isn't your average citrus. A base of amber, musk, and sandalwood bring it to a new level, smooth and refined. Each batch of this fragrance is blended entirely by hand to bring you the best.
- Soap Smooth Shaving Soap, Montpellier - It is scented with a masterful blend of grapefruit & cedarwood. The masculine base is rounded out with top notes of ylang, ylang. Resting on the south coast of France on the Mediterranean Sea, Montpellier offers its name to this intoxicating scent. Nods to the tropical climes and hilly geography gives this aroma its interesting notes.
We can't imagine a more exciting collection of artisan soap makers. And we hope you enjoy them, too.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)
Click on any of the below videos to start playing our Shaving101 videos about Creams and Soaps
Building a Better Lather:
Differences in Creams & Soaps
What is a Thirsty Soap? And what to do with it?
The Benefits of Wet Shaving: