- Create your own shaving kit
- 4 items to choose: safety razor, brush, cream, and blade pack
- Load your kit with our bestselling items!
We've got your back! Here at West Coast, we're always looking out for you so we offer this build your own set with some of our bestselling wet shaving requisites -- all in one place. How easy is that? We've found a razors, brushes, shaving creams, and blades that will help enhance your shave (and your pocketbook!). Check out this Best Sellers Wet Shaving Set- Build Your Own.
Pick One Safety Razor:
- Merkur 34C Heavy Duty Safety Razor - This was the very first razor we carried at West Coast Shaving and it remains one of our most popular of all time. The Merkur Heavy Duty Safety Razor is a chrome finished 2-piece DE razor. The comfortable handle is approximately 3" long and is designed with a thicker grip with non-slip knurling. It is average on the aggressiveness scale and, therefore, a continual first choice for new wet shavers. At the same time, it's not too mild so experienced classic shaving fans love it as well.
- West Coast Shaving Midnight Collection Razor 84B, Black Stainless Steel, Closed Comb - This nostalgic handle is constructed with solid 303 stainless steel and coated with black so it is long-lasting, corrosion-resistant, and dramatic. The curving and knurling on this handle are like the knobs or knuckles on a bamboo shoot. It helps you keep a firm grip on your grooming utensil. The heads are zinc-alloy with black-coating. This razor comes with a closed comb head.
- West Coast Shaving Natural Collection Razor 38W, Rosewood, Closed Comb - This handle is constructed with wood and finished so it is long-lasting, water-resistant, and lovely. This lovely medium-toned wood adds character and elegance. It has a smooth, hourglass shape to fit nicely into your hand. The chrome-plated hood and end cap add a little glisten to the utensil. The heads are zinc-alloy with chrome-plating. This razor is a comes with a closed comb head.
Pick One Shaving Brush:
- West Coast Shaving LOS ANGELES Silvertip Shaving Brush, Ivory - We've loaded this brush with top-of-the line badger hair. This natural fiber is most prized by shaving aficionados as it has good backbone and water retention to help you whip up a fabulous lather. And silvertip hair is some of the best. These hairs are the highest quality badger- soft to the touch with a great face feel. This tall, thin, ivory-colored handle gets its name from the city of Angels, where dreams of stardom twinkle in the eye of many a slender, blonde haired beauty. This resin handle is reminiscent of the ivory or bone handles used by generations of gentleman before us, who knew the art of a good shave.
- Omega 636 Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush - The 636 shaving brush has a deep veined amber handle and gold accents adorned with luxuriously soft silvertip badger.
- Simpsons Berkeley Best Badger Shaving Brush 46B - Alexander Simpson first started turning out brushes in London's East End in 1919. The Berkeley 46 is a fine brush at a fine price. It's packed with Simpson Best Badger with good density. Best badger hair is high quality hair with creamy tips and a dark band. Better than pure but not quite silvertip, this hair will give you everything you are looking for in badger. From the excellent water absorption to the soft face feel, you can't go wrong with this tool.
Pick One Shaving Cream:
- Best Sellers Shaving Cream Sample Pack - Here it is! The sample pack you've been waiting for. We've complied all of West Coast Shaving's bestselling creams into one phenomenal package. Try the classic, old favorites that have been protecting men's faces for years. Or some newer offerings that have buzz on wet shaving forums. (6 different creams)
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Bowl, Sandalwood - Established in 1854 during the reign of Queen Victoria, Taylor of Old Bond Street is truly an icon of wet shaving. This luxurious lather is sure to whip up the protection and lubrication you are looking for in your wet shave. It creates a uniquely smooth and creamy froth for your grooming pleasure. And the scent is classically masculine. It is described as a "classic fougere" (a French perfume classification for aromas with a green fern-like scent: oakmoss, tonka bean, lavender). This TOBS fragrance starts with top notes of geranium, lavender, rosemary, and amber. The heart of carnation, fern, and orange blossom are laid on a base of patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, and musk. A must-have for every shaving den.
- Proraso Shaving Cream, Menthol and Eucalyptus - Proraso has been a best seller in Italy for decades. We've been stocking it at West Coast Shaving for years and it has sold just as well for us across the pond. This is the new formulation; however it still contains coconut oil, eucalyptus and menthol, the winning combination so beloved.
- Cella Shave Soap Cream - Imported from Italy, this classic Italian shave creme soap has been family made since 1899. This bestselling soap is a must try for every wet shaver. Get your hands on Cella Shave Soap Cream. With an amazingly crisp almond oil fragrance this lather-rich shave soap cream gives a super-clean shave. The aroma isn't overpowering or overly sweet. Just a classic scent.
Pick One Blade pack:
- DE Blade Sampler Pack, Choice - The DE Blade Sample Pack, Choice is loaded with good stuff. This pack provides a convenient way to sample the most popular DE razor blades to find your favorite. (5 different brands to try).
- DE Blade Sampler Pack, Everything - This pack provides a convenient way to sample the most popular DE razor blades to find your favorite. It contains a pack of almost every blade we carry. (17 different brands and blades).
Click on any of the below videos to start playing our Shaving101 videos about Safety Razors.
Shaving with a Safety Razor
Differences in Safety Razors
5 Tips to Improve Your Shave
The Benefits of Wet Shaving: