Best Sellers Shaving Cream Sample Pack|
- Sample pack of best selling shaving creams
- 6 different scents
- Lots of great shaves!
Here it is! The sample pack you've been waiting for. We've complied all of West Coast Shaving's bestselling creams into one phenomenal package. Try the classic, old favorites that have been protecting men's faces for years. Or some newer offerings that have buzz on wet shaving forums.
- Crown Shaving Co. Shave Cream - This rich, silky glycerin-based cream contains shea butter which nourishes and lubricates your skin for maximum comfort, preventing irritation. It also contains natural eucalyptus and spearmint extracts for a cool and refreshing feeling.
- Cella Shave Soap Cream - Made in the classic, Italian-style, this is a soft soap that explodes with lather. Load your brush and then face, palm, or mug lather to get a prodigious amount of white, foamy lubrication. This is an almond-scented, tallow-based soap that will leave you with a face as smooth as a bambino's bottom!
- Speick Shaving Cream - A classic among shaving products, Speick is specially manufactured to result in a superior shave. It contains genuine beeswax and glycerin derived from plants - totally pure, no preservatives. Each product is crafted with the rare Alpine valerian plant which is highly aromatic and healing.
- Bigelow Shaving Cream - Third-generation Bigelow Proprietor and Pharmacist, Ian Ginsberg, set out to find the best shaving cream in the 1990s. His search led him to Italy. This cream has a very softening lather that gets your whiskers ready for the blade.
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream, Sandalwood - This luxurious lather is sure to whip up the protection and lubrication you are looking for in your wet shave. It creates a uniquely smooth and creamy froth for your grooming pleasure. This TOBS fragrance starts with top notes of geranium, lavender, rosemary, and amber. The heart of carnation, fern, and orange blossom are laid on a base of patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, and musk. A must-have for every shaving den.
- Cyril R Salter Wild Rose Shaving Cream- This shave cream whips up an exceptional lather in no time at all. With a traditional scent of Rose, Cyril R Salter added Geranium Oil to increase the intensity of the fragrance.
Find your favorite with this amazing sample pack of creams. You can't go wrong with these bestsellers.
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)
Many of the products offered by West Coast Shaving (WCS) include warranties offered by their individual manufacturers/distributors. All items in need of warranty support are the responsibility of the manufacturer/distributor, as specified in the conditions and time period set forth in the manufacturer’s warranty. WCS will assist you in any way possible to obtain service from any manufacturer, however, WCS is not liable in the event of the failure of the manufacturer/distributor to perform warranty service.
Customer satisfaction is our number one goal
To Return an Item:
- All returns and exchanges must be pre-authorized by a WCS representative. Contact us at email@example.com to speak to a Customer Service Representative to receive your return instructions.
To obtain your refund, the item must be returned to us within 365 days of purchase, in new, unused condition (for sanitary purposes), in the original packaging, same condition as sold, with tamper-proof seals unbroken, if present, and with all literature and factory seals in place. All orders returned within 60 days will receive a refund via the original payment method. If it is over 60 days we will issue a store credit.
You are responsible for shipping charges to return the item, with exception of damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped items.
Securely pack the item(s) you are returning and include a copy of your original packing slip. Ship the item only to the address provided to you by a Customer Service Representative when obtaining your return authorization.
After we receive, inspect and process your return, a refund (less shipping) will be issued within 7 business days of receipt.
For your protection, insure the package and ship via a traceable method. WCS is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- For more information