Central Texas Soaps Aftershave Splash
- Traditional aftershave splash
- Alcohol-based, with witch hazel and aloe
- Choose your scent from the dropdown menu
Central Texas Soaps is the labor of love of Greg Smith. First launched into the wet shaving game to find products that didn’t exacerbate his eczema, soon he was crafting products that pleased more than just himself. Now he has a line of soaps and splashes to nourish your skin.
Traditional shaving needs a traditional finish. So try this splash from Central Texas Soaps. This alcohol-based aftershave has just the sting and soothes that you would expect from a post-shave product. After the initial sting passes the witch hazel and aloe soothe your just-shaved face.
- Camp Out: This cool mix of cedar, pine, and notes of ozone, orange, and jasmine will evoke the first camping trip of spring. AH, fill your lungs with the crisp morning air.
- Cherry Pie: This scent will bring you to the end of a hard day's work. Settle into your den and light up your pipe. Notes of warm sweet cherry tobacco swirl around you. Then notes of vanilla and rum help fill in the aroma.
- Citrus Blast: If you love a zesty, refreshing citrus splash, this is the one for you. Notes of orange, lime, pineapple, and vanilla.
- Grandpa’s Barbershop: Grandpa's Barbershop is Central Texas Soaps version of a traditional barbershop aroma. Just like grandpa would have remembered, notes of bergamot, basil leaf, and oakmoss with a light touch of patchouli round out this classic. A favorite!
- Hill Country Dew: With the success of Central Texas Soaps, Mr. Pepper (WCS exclusive), fans clamored for more. And Greg answered. Here is another soda inspired scent. Notes of lemon & lime combine with a popping effervescence to create this fun fragrance. It might become your new favorite aroma.
- Irish Flats: Named for the Irish neighborhood in San Antonio that sprang up in the 1840s, this scent is an homage to that verdant isle. Irish Flats has notes of verbena and lemon, irish and violet, sandalwood and ambergirs. Patterned after Creed's well-known Green Irish Tweed, it is sure to hit the perfect spicy-sweet balance.
Padre Island: When it’s time to beat the Texas heat, head to Padre Island. This slice of the coast is a glimpse of paradise. Notes of mandarin, sand, and ocean mist. It just says “vacation”.
- Sandalwood: With this sandalwood scent, Greg set out to create something to appeal to those not enamored with a solo sandalwood note. He mixed together warm amber and rich musk to create a more rounded aroma. Enjoy!
- The Saw: This unique scent is perfect for a horror movie night or haunted house. Metallic notes blend with damp wood with smoky base notes. . . like a camping trip gone wrong, terribly wrong.
- Tobacco & Amber: This alcohol-based splash includes a warm blend of honey, tobacco, and amber with hints of spice and citrus. A crowd pleaser with guys and gals alike.
- Weekend Rodeo: Howdy, pardner! Amble on down to the rodeo and you've got the idea of this aroma. Tanned leather from well-worn saddles and pungent tobacco from hand-rolled cigs are sweetened with just a hint of honey and tonka bean. Wrestle some up today!
Made in the USA
Ingredients- Aloe Leaf Juice, Witch Hazel, Denat. Alcohol, White Willow Bark Extract, Glycerin, Tea tree Oil, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, menthol, and FragranceSHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: This product contains alcohol, which is potentially hazardous for shipping. We cannot ship it outside of the contiguous USA. If you are an international customer, this item will be refunded and will not be shipped. If you are a customer in the contiguous USA, your order will ship via ground regardless of the delivery option selected