- Traditional shaving soap sample size
- Great slickness and cushion
- Pick one of 5 scents
Greg Smith is the artisan behind Central Texas soaps. He starting making soaps out of necessity to find a better soap that would not lead to a rash or irritation due to his eczema. After experimenting with the process he found that he really enjoyed making the soap and using it. He soon opened up an etsy shop so that his friends and family could try his soaps and ditch the “Big Box’ Soaps.
With the resurgence of traditional shaving, more and more men and women are ditching the canned shaving goop for the beneficial alternatives. Central Texas Soaps decided to throw their hat into the ring and provide a great shaving soap. It gives great slickness and cushion with shea butter, castor oil, and coconut oil as well as the addition of bentonite clay. Don't be afraid of water as you lather this soap.
When you aren't ready to commit to a whole tub, grab one of these sample sizes. Choose one from the dropdown menu.
- Cherry Pipe - This scent will bring you to end of a hard day's work. Settle into your den and light up your pipe. Notes of warm sweet cherry tobacco swirl around you. Then notes of vanilla and rum help fill in the aroma.
- Down at the River - A cane pole, a fishing hole, a summer afternoon. Take a walk Down the River with Central Texas Soaps. This fougere (a perfume classification of a green, fern-like scent) has notes of ozone, water, and a hint of dirt.
- Grandpa's Barbershop - Just like grandpa would have remembered, notes of bergamot, basil leaf, and oakmoss with a light touch of patchouli round out this classic. A favorite!
- Mr. Pepper (WCS Exclusive) - Opening the jar is the same experience that you get when you pop the top off an ice cold Dr. Pepper. The notes of vanilla, caramel, cola, cherry, and juniper will remind you of the cold drink on a warm summer day. They even managed to convey the effervescence of carbonation when you inhale this aroma.
- Weekend Rodeo - Tanned leather from well-worn saddles and pungent tobacco from hand-rolled cigs are sweetened with just a hint of honey and tonka bean. Wrestle some up today!
Size: 1/2 tbsp (approx. 4 shaves)
Made in the USA
Ingredients- Coconut Oil, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Bentonite Clay, and Fragrance