Chiseled Face Shaving Soap
- Artisan, tallow-based soap from Chiseled Face
- Loaded with moisturizing ingredients for a smooth gliding shave
- Choose your scent from the dropdown menu
The good people at Chiseled Face are making shaving soaps that get wet shavers talking. Handmade in Rancho Cucamonga, California, Chiseled Face is creating tallow-based artisan shaving soaps with a rabid following. Although the shave is supreme, it is the scents that have people talking.
This grooming essential is a soft shaving soap made with tallow and other natural ingredients to give you a smooth, comfortable shave. It lathers easily, so it is great for newbies or experts alike. Loaded with aloe vera, coconut oil, castor oil, glycerin, mango butter, and avocado oil, it screams moisturizing, gliding, and protecting. The 4 oz. plastic tub offers ample room to lasso your lather without losing a bit. Great for palm, face, or tub lathering.
- Cyrogen: Now they’ve done it. They went overboard and added copious amounts of menthol. They added so much menthol that the recipe simply couldn't take anything else. Coldest soap on the market? You be the judge; when your eyes water, your skin stings, and your lips go numb, you've found something crazy cold. It isn't for the faint of heart! The name says it all, if you want your face to last into the next century (with or without the rest of you) freeze it with Chiseled Face, Cryogen.
- Ghost Town Barber: While you are wrangling a great shave, you will find yourself immersed in the great, lingering scent. Reminiscent of old-time barber shops, Chiseled Face has upped the ante. Dirty, dusty cowboy meets main street barbershop with notes of saddle leather, smoke, and gunpowder blending with bergamot, basil leaf, patchouli, oakmoss, and cedar.
- Midnight Stag: This one is. . . unique. The notes are dark, deep, unrefined -- but totally irresistible. Takes hints of Russian leather, motor oil, hoppes #9, birch tar, gasoline, and smoke. And then blend it with oakmoss, cedar, and cade. Finally, cut the darkness with a little bergamot and vanilla. Bold, assertive. One reviewer said, "Love the scent and when it gets on you, warms up, and combines with my own body, it's a warm, leathery, smokey scent. My wife has been so impressed, she told me to get another container asap."
- Natural: Not additional scents added, just the aromas from the ingredients themselves. Perfect for those with skin sensitivities or if you don’t want to interfere with your cologne choice.
- Santa Paula Citrus: This light, airy fragrance is inspired by the “Citrus Capital of the World”, Santa Paula. CA. It is an all-natural blend of petitgrain, Siberian fir, bitter orange, clary sage, litsea cubeba, Siam wood, and cedar. Subtle and uplifting, it is perfect for a daily scent.
- Sherlock: If you love tweed, pipes, wet weather, warm fires, and a Holmes novel then you are in for a treat. It doesn't take the nose of a sleuth to discern the warm tobacco notes in this aroma. It is then blended with toasted caramel, black pepper, moist dirt, and leather. To this earthy, masculine fragrance is added a hint of mandarin, honey, and rose. Like a good whodunit, the fragrance unfolds throughout your shave.
- Summer Storm: Just like a June thunderstorm, this fragrance is loaded with moist earth, oak moss, cut grass, pine needles, orange, lemon, ozone, white jasmine, lily of the valley, geranium, and musk. Wow! Almost as good a lifting your face to the refreshing rain after a day of blazing sun.
- Trade Winds: This scent is transcendent. The aquatic aroma will have you imagining the rolling decks beneath your feet as the cool rain and ozone from a squall splash your face. A touch of cucumber, mint, and old spice put you in mind of the islands you just left.
Size: 4 oz.
Made in the USA
Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Aloe Vera Juice, Potassium Hydroxide, Beef Tallow, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Glycerin, Fragrance, Mango Butter, Avocado Oil, Silk Powder