Czech & Speake Cologne, 100ml
- Long lasting cologne fragrances
- From popular UK brand
- Choose your scent from the dropdown menu
Created by designer Frank Swakins over forty years ago, Czech & Speake is a fragrance house in the heart of London. It is defined by its origins in London’s historic Jermyn Street, its continued legacy of a family-owned business, and its commitment to quality ingredients.
These long-lasting cologne fragrances are created using the purest of essential oils and traditional methods of perfumery. Many of their aromas are unisex with wide-ranging appeal.
- Cuba: Not a cologne for the timid. It's easily one of the most love-it or hate-it scents we have on the shelves. It's also one of the most original scents we've come across. Inspired by the old town of Havana, it is a heady aroma for aged cigars and rich rums. Notes of bergamot, lime, peppermint and rum are layered with spicy, floral notes of clove, bay, & rose. Then a base of tobacco, frankincense, cedarwood, and vetiver wrap up the striking fragrance.
- Neroli: There are a number of quality neroli fragrances, but Czech & Speake offers one of the few truly neroli centered aromas. It's bright, airy, dry, fresh and uplifting. The multiple layers of orange make it very interesting. They blend notes of the blossom and the flower for a refreshing zest. This is combined with the unique and heady aroma of ylang-ylang, a Japanese citrus aroma from a exotic Asian tree. Neroli is one of Czech & Speake's most evocative fragrances.
- No 88: All of Czech & Speake fragrances are spectacular, but it's their No. 88 that gets all the attention - and rightfully so, with it being their signature scent. Launched in 1981, it appears there were some changes along the line, but it returned to the original "recipe" per se, in 2012. It's one of the most unique and admired scents we carry. This classic, English fragrance has a fresh, woody top note of reviving and uplifting bergamot and the floral richness of geranium, rose otto, and frangipani. Combined with dry base notes of vetiver and sandalwood, this modern classic has a full-bodied, sophisticated sensuality. While a very classy scent, it's flexible enough for less formal activities.
- Oxford & Cambridge: If you've been looking for a big, extremely high quality lavender fragrance, this is it. While it's a true lavender, additions such as peppermint and oak moss give it a nice complexity and keep it interesting.Oxford & Cambridge, a traditional lavender fragrance, is a fresh and invigorating scent evocative of the English countryside, varsity matches and the great British sporting tradition. The character of the fragrance is distinctive and full of character. It contains a blend of English and French lavender, topped with herbaceous peppermint and rosemary essential oils with bergamot on a base of warm oak moss.
Ingredients: Alcohol denat. (SD Alcohol 40 – B), Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Farnesol, BHT, Benzyl benzoate and Benzyl Salicylate
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: This product contains alcohol, which is potentially hazardous for shipping. We cannot ship it outside of the contiguous USA. If you are an international customer, this item will be refunded and will not be shipped. If you are a customer in the contiguous USA, your order will ship via ground regardless of the delivery option selected.