- Sample pack of artisan shaving soaps
- 8 fantastic scents
- A 1/2 Tbsp. sample of each handmade soap
Whipped up in a kitchen, warmed in a slow cooker, hardened in a garage, many of these great soaps had their origins in someone's own abode. And a homegrown passion like that is sure to translate into amazing products for us. We had to create another sample pack just to scratch the surface of our phenomenal artisans.
- L.A. Shaving Soap Co. Vanilla / Eucalyptus / Mint Shaving Soap - Coconut oil and glycerin help to moisturize and protect the skin from the blade. This is an easy lathering soap so you can create a credible foam whether you are a wet shaving newbie or traditional shaving veteran. It is scented with only essential oils to provide a nice morning pick-me-up. The warmth and sweetness of vanilla contrasts nicely with the punch of eucalyptus and spearmint.
- Through the Fire Shaving Soap, Ember - This hot process soap has come "through the fire" to give you a soft, French-style soap ready to whip up into a dense froth of yogurt-like lather. With coconut oil and glycerin, you are assured of a smooth, moisturizing, protective shave. The fragrance of this soap is a warm sweet spicy scent; sandalwood, amber and musk are paired with nutmeg and coriander with a bright citrus and herb note as well.
- Barrister & Mann Latha Shaving Soap, Oceana - Wet shaving novice or long-time aficionado, this soap is for you. It is tallow-based and loaded with argan oil and shea butter for moisture and protection. It whips up into a creamy, dense, slick lather - and it does it easily. With Oceana, you get a clean, light aquatic scent that goes with anything. You can't go wrong with this bergamot, sandalwood, jasmine aroma.
- Chiseled Face Shaving Soap, Summer Storm - This grooming essential is tallow-based to give you an exceptionally close, hydrating shave. It is also loaded with other beneficial components: aloe vera, coconut oil, castor oil, glycerin, mango butter, avocado oil, and silk powder. Just like a June thunderstorm, this fragrance is loaded with moist earth, oak moss, cut grass, pine needles, orange, lemon, ozone, white jasmine, lily of the valley, geranium, and musk. Wow!
- Captain's Choice Shaving Soap, Bay Rum - Packed with vegetable glycerin and coconut oil, this grooming essential produces voluminous lather: rich, cushioning, creamy. And the lather lasts and lasts. . . Get the glide that you want for a close shave. This soap is scented with the same proprietary concentrate that is used in the popular Bay Rum aftershave that started it all. This authentic scent has notes of cinnamon and citrus, but no cloves.
- Stirling Soap Company Shave Soap, Margaritas in the Arctic - In keeping with long-standing traditions in soap making, Stirling has created a tallow-based soap with glycerin and lanolin, sure to produce a slick lubricant. Then a trio of moisturizing goodness is found in the almond oil, shea butter, and coconut milk. Two worlds collide in this scent as the tropics meet the arctic. The citrus lime scent of a classic margarita combined with the icy cold of menthol. Together they produce a scented soap that has people raving.
- Catie's Bubbles Shaving Soap, Celtic Knot - This grooming requisite is made in the fashion of French shaving soaps. It loads quickly and easily whips up into a rich, dense, protective lather. Coconut oil and glycerin supply moisturizing and gliding for multiple passes of the blade. Like a walk in the green Irish byways where stone crosses dot the countryside, this soap emanates floral notes of lemon verbena, iris, and violet. Then it cuts the sweetness with a masculine base of sandalwood.***No longer included and has been replaced as Fortitude, Soap Commanader
- WhollyKaw Vegan Shaving Soap, Fougere Bouquet - Their soaps make a conscious effort to eliminate any parabens, chemical sulfates, animal products, tallow, lanolin, and dyes. You get a cushiony, protective lather with incredible glide and consistency. Fougere Bouquet is a blend of fragrance and essential oils, the main notes are oakmoss, lavendar, and bergamot. But then there are secondary notes of sandalwood, cedar, and other woody tones. All of this is laid on a base of tonka bean, musk, and ambergris.
A sample pack like this is sure to fuel your wet shaving passion. Enjoy!
Size: 1/2__ Tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)
Made in the USA
Click on any of the below videos to start playing our Shaving101 videos about Creams and Soaps
Building a Better Lather:
Differences in Creams & Soaps
What is a Thirsty Soap? And what to do with it?
The Benefits of Wet Shaving: