Executive Cream Sample Pack
- Sample pack
- 6 scents for the successful man
- A 1/2 Tbsp. sample of each scent
If your day starts with slipping on your Armani suit, Louboutin shoes, and Audemars Piguet watch before heading to the corner office, then you need a scent to match. And if your day starts with khaki pants, your least wrinkled shirt, and a mad dash to your cubicle, then you, too, need a luxury scent to get you through the day. Check out our specially selected sample pack of gentlemanly aromas that will make you feel like a million bucks, even if you don't make a million bucks.
- D.R. Harris Arlington Shaving Cream- This luxurious cream is lightly scented with an understated citrus aroma. Just a hint of green fern adds a bit of mystery to this traditional standard. For gentleman of all ages, this subtle classic makes-them" come to you. Classic power play!
- Stirling Soap Company Shave Soap, Executive Man - This is a tallow-based soap but it also contains glycerin and lanolin. Slick, slick, slick! Add in almond oil, shea butter, and coconut milk and you have a trinity of moisturizing goodness. This aroma exudes masculine confidence and power. Patterned after Creed's Aventus, it has notes of fruity black current, pineapple, and bergamot in the top. But that gives way to a floral heart note. Finally, a strong base of oak moss and musk complete this manly fragrance.
- Soap Commander, Courage: Soap Commander's simple soap base uses effective proportions of very slick and moisturizing ingredients, such as coconut oil and shea butter, to create a lather that is incredible smooth and stable, and provides some great post shave characteristics. Courage takes “clean" and “masculine" to their limits, creating a very complex, yet harmonious and well-balanced profile of top notes Japanese grapefruit, bergamot, and lemon, middle notes of peppercorn, ginger, jasmine, aquatic marine notes, and peppermint, all on a base of natural patchouli, cedar, vetiver, labdanum, and frankincense.
- Taylor of Old Bond Street, St James - Like all their other shaving cream this one produces a rich, slick, lather to soften your facial hair and lubricate your face during a shave. A luxurious cream with a scent to match. Citrus notes intertwined with ozone rest on a heart of fruity florals all laid on an amber base.
- Truefitt & Hill 1805 Shaving Cream- This slick shaving requisite is just what you need for a luxurious wet shave. The 1805 scent is fresh and clean, with an aquatic note. The top notes of bergamot, mandarin and cardamom give way to a heart of lavender, geranium, and clary sage. All this rests on a masculine base of sandalwood, cedarwood, and musk. This scent would scream sophistication. . . except that it isn't sophisticated to scream.
- WCS Duck Fat Shaving Soap, Chypre - Loaded with skin nourishing kokum butter, palm oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, this soap is slick (and we mean slick!) and protective. This scent evokes the citrus-scented breezes just kissing your face as you sit on your tree-shaded, moss-lined balcony overlooking the Mediterranean.
If you are climbing ladders, kicking butts, and taking names, then you need the scents to match. Find your smell of success with this Executive Sample Pack.
Size: 1/2-Tbsp of each scent (enough for approximately 4 shaves)