Foodie Sample Pack
- Sample pack of 7 soaps
- Curated list of gourmand aromas
This sample pack is filled soaps/creams that are food scented. Smells good enough to eat -- but we don't recommend it. Check out this sample pack of soaps for a true gourmand. This carefully selected menu will satisfy food and soap critic alike. Bon appetit!
- Ariana & Evans Goat's Milk and Lanolin Shaving Soap, Cacao Lussuria: Smells (and whips up) like a rich, velvety mousse. If you are a chocolate-lover, you will lust for this "deliciously decadent" aroma. Notes of coffee, cocoa, tonka beans and bitter orange combine with vanilla, dried fruit, and wood notes for a complex, "good-enough-to-eat" fragrance. And the after-dinner theme continues with just a hint of cognac & tobacco to complete the experience.
- Lather Bros. Shaving Soap, Take Out Night: Perhaps some dinner to chase your dessert? This scent will evoke steaming food delivered in white cardboard containers. When the mid week slump requires a take out pick-me-up, you might enjoy this aroma with notes of ginger, chili, lemongrass, and a hint of fig. Get your chopsticks ready.
- Le Pere Lucien Shaving Soap, Apricot: The mild sweetness of a European apricot candy. This lovely apricot scent may just transport you to a childhood candy shop. The sweet aroma of fruit candy fragrance will enhance your shave.
- Mickey Lee Soapworks Shaving Soap, The Drunken Goat: Like a sweet, chocolaty oatmeal cookie. Reviewers rave about this soap: "Smelled so good, I put some in my mouth. Almost surprisingly, it tasted like soap" and "It reminds me of a Kahlua Mudslide, the rich scent of chocolate mixed with other scents is just breathtaking! Instead of shaving I wanted to eat this soap!" It is a deep, rich aroma often likened to a Stout infused cookie. It captures notes of chocolate, oats, molasses, and chestnut.
- Oleo Soapworks Canard Shaving Soap, Seibo: Dominican chocolate is among the world's best and this soap captures that aroma perfectly. Seibo lends its name to this aroma. . . and a cacao producing region in the Dominican Republic. For this gourmand scent, notes of rich cocoa are blended with sweet milk to give you a creamy, dreamy lather. Real cocoa powder is used in this grooming treat.
- Wholly Kaw, Merchant of Tobacco This aroma deals in all things luxuriant, vice-worthy, rich & wealthy, like an old-time trader. Notes of tobacco, bourbon, and oud exude the essence of an after-dinner smoking den, then hints of vanilla, balsam, honey, and bitter cocoa play to the glutton in all of us. Deep and masculine.
- Wickham Soap Co. 1912 Shaving Soap, Parma Violet: Another classic European candy inspired this soap, and its sherbet undertones are a welcome treat. Parma Violets are a British confectionery that inspired this scent. A sweet floral combined with a dry wood base results in a strong, simple aroma. This is decidedly sweet -- but then so is candy. Top notes of rose, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and hyacinth. Heart notes of heliotrope on a base of dry wood. One reviewer said, "Parma-violet scent is amazing, totally nailing the sweets I had as a child, strong floral with a base of sherbet that makes me long for a trip to a old fashioned sweet shop."
Size: 1/2 tbsp of each cream (enough for approximately 4 shaves)